We run a wide range of clubs in Mixed Martial Arts. We teach children how to Wrestle, Strike and Grapple. We help children to build confidence, create a resilient mind & learn discipline. We are mainly located in Corby, But also run clubs in Harlow. Our clubs are split into 4 age groups, so we can structure sessions better. Our splits are like this – Tiny Terrors MMA (Age 2-3) -Ninja (Age 4-6) – Mini Mahico 1 (Age 7-9) – Mini Mahico 2 (Age 10-15). Please note Harlow clubs are slighty different they run – Ninja (Age 4-6) & Mini Mahico (Age 4-14).
Below is our timetable. Please take time to read it as well as location addresses. once you have found a day that suits, click the link at the bottom.
- Monday – Location Rockingham Leisure park – Clubs from 5pm till 7:15pm
- Tuesday – Location Rockingham Leisure Park – Clubs from 5pm till 7:15pm
- Tuesday – Location GPCA – Clubs from 5pm till 6:15pm
- Wednesday – Location Rockingham Leisure Park – Clubs from 5pm till 7:15pm
- Thursday – Location Danesholme CC – Clubs from 5pm till 7:15pm
- Saturday – Location Rockingham Leisure Park – Clubs from 9:30am till 12:15pm
Rockingham leisure park = we are above Anytime Fitness next to Greggs/Wetherspoons/Aldi. The post code is NN17 4BH.
Danesholme Community Centre = Danesholme Rd, Corby NN18 9EJ.
GPCA = Great Parndon Community Centre, Abercrombie Way, Harlow CM18 6YJ.
HOW does my child join?
We ask all parents to book a trial session, due to clubs being limited you can only book a trial for the current week we are on. Once clubs are full it will not allow you to book on. On each club booking is the full description. A coach will message you after the club to see if you would like to sign up. Please make sure you and your child follow our mma-4kids rules and have read our consent + terms and conditions.